Earlier this year, Vladimir Putin enacted a number of perfectly reasonable measures, intended to protect Russian children from the tyranny of the cultural Left, including:
- Ban on adoption by gay couples.
- Ban on adoption by single parents.
- Ban on pro-gay propaganda at schools.
- Ban on pro-gay propaganda in media.
- Police power to detain those disseminating gay propaganda.
Now– because you are a God-fearing, patriotic American– you’re probably thinking:
But Glenn Beck doesn’t think so.
In an appearance on CNN, Beck went on a heterophobic tirade– referring to Russia’s pro-family legislation as “hetero-fascism”…
Russia’s so-called persecution of gays is no more abhorrent than China’s one-child policy, or the appropriate ban on women drivers in many Muslim nations– yet for some reason (Satanic influence) it is the target of disproportionately intense criticism and scrutiny.
Flashback: Gordon Ramsay intimidated by Vladimir Putin