Delaying the individual mandate in Obamacare was a rhetorical contrivance concocted by Karl Rove as a means of undermining Mike Lee and Ted Cruz. It’s sole purpose was to persuade conservatives to abandon the defund Obamacare effort.
In his desperation to unify House Republicans and avoid a prolonged government shutdown– John Boehner is now advancing this quasi-strategy as policy.
This is literally the worst idea ever. In pictures, so even elected Republicans can understand…
If Obamacare is to be implemented, then let it be implemented in all its horror. For in its folly lies our only hope of ever repealing it.
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event
- Obama shakes hands with fellow communist Raul Castro
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in Colorado
- Heartache: Ted Cruz to honor communist terrorist Nelson Mandela