Below is a list of the 23 Republican Senators that voted with Harry Reid to fund Obamacare…
Lamar Alexander, TN
Kelly Ayotte, NH
John Barrasso, WY
John Boozman, LA
Richard Burr, NC
Saxby Chambliss, GA
Jeffrey Chiesa, NJ
Dan Coats, IN
Tom Coburn, OK
Thad Cochran, MS
Susan Collins, ME
Bob Corker, TN
Jon Cornyn, TX
John Hoeven, ND
Johnny Isakson, GA
Mike Johanns, NE
Ron Johnson, WI
Mark Kirk, IL
John McCain, AZ
Mitch McConnell, KY
Lisa Murkowski, AK
John Thune, SD
Roger Wicker, MS
Jeff Flake *
Orrin Hatch *
Mike Enzi, WY **
Rand Paul, KY **
Rob Portman, OH **
Pat Toomey, PA **
* Flake and Hatch didn’t bother to show up for the vote– but have made clear their opposition to the defund effort…
- Jeff Flake – Flake on defund-Obamacare attack ad…
Sen. Jeff Flake dismissed the attacks being launched against him for refusing to embrace the no-holds-barred campaign to defund Obamacare that could lead to a government shutdown.
“Oh, whatever,” Mr. Flake, Arizona Republican, said via Twitter.
- Orrin Hatch – Hatch blasts Mike Lee’s strategy as filibuster begins…
Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) told reporters that he disagreed with Lee’s assertions that there is considerable grass-roots support to defund the health-care law.
** The following Republicans technically voted against cloture, but only after passage was assured. Throughout the process, they were instrumental in helping Harry Reid and Mitch McConnell undermine Ted Cruz…
- Mike Enzi – GOP leadership allowed Enzi to vote against cloture to insulate him from Liz Cheney’s attacks in the WY GOP Primary.
- Rand Paul – Has admitted to conspiring with Mitch McConnell and GOP leadership to undermine Mike Lee and Ted Cruz.
- Rob Portman – GOP leadership ordered Portman to vote against cloture to muddy the “establishment vs. grassroots” narrative.
- Pat Toomey – Just 5 days earlier, Pat Toomey appeared on MSNBC, where he agreed with Joe Scarborough’s characterization of Ted Cruz and the defund Obamacare strategy as “stupid”
Do your patriotic duty. Sign the petition to arrest Marxist radicals John Boehner and Mitch McConnell.
- LOL WUT? Rand Paul claims “freedom zones” don’t pick winners and losers
- South Carolina Sheriff Rick Clark refuses to lower flag in honor of terrorist Nelson Mandela
- Paul Ryan conspiring with Patty Murray to end the sequester
- Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” is central planning on steroids
- In pictures: How Americans can repeal Obamacare in 3 easy steps