On The O’Reilly Factor Tuesday, Bill O’Reilly and former Mondale speechwriter Charles Krauthammer dismissed Ted Cruz’s quasi-filibuster as a publicity “stunt”, intended to siphon Tea Party support from Rand Paul, with an eye towards 2016…
I have changed my mind. This is a brilliant move by Cruz– because he’s trying to take over the Republican Party. He trying to take over the conservative wing. He wants to knock out Rand Paul.
It’s kinda brilliant!
Since Ted Cruz’s arrival in the Senate, Krauthammer has been as critical of Cruz as he has been of Obama, if not more so…
- Krauthammer mocks Ted Cruz: “He can always become Prime Minister of Canada”
- Krauthammer: Ted Cruz is the leader of the GOP “Suicide Caucus”
- Krauthammer: Ted Cruz is the Barack Obama of Republicans (not in a good way)
- Krauthammer: Ted Cruz is “quite nuts” for trying to defund Obamacare
- Krauthammer: Ted Cruz gun control filibuster “a huge mistake”
- Krauthammer: Ted Cruz’ gun control argument “simply doesn’t hold up”
- Krauthammer sides with Dianne Feinstein over Ted Cruz
Fox News’ Brit Hume was more complimentary: Ted Cruz could emerge as “the most important Republican in America”