Mark Levin– a former Reagan administration official– points out the same Bush family operatives and establishment goons attacking Ted Cruz and Mike Lee through Fox News and National Review– are the same “entrenched Republicans” that opposed Ronald Reagan in ’68, ’76, and ’80…
I do not see this conservative media– I see a Republican media. And they do not support conservative insurgents.
They keep preaching accommodation and surrender and moderation as conservatism.
* The following clip has been edited for time as per MP’s loose journalistic standards.
Case in point: On Sunday, Fox News anchor Gregg Jarrett suggested Ted Cruz was on drugs…
- Andrew Napolitano accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “absolute fraud”
- Glenn Beck accurately describes Mitch McConnell as “the biggest two-faced liar I’ve ever seen”
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama