You may recall that in March, Karl Rove spoke out on behalf of Islamic extremism in Egypt– attacking Rand Paul, while defending the Muslim Brotherhood.
On Fox News Sunday this morning– Sheikh Karl al-Rove was at it again…
Don’t try to play up the religion card!
(The Christians) are under attack, but…they’re under attack in Lebanon!
I would suggest that Assad’s “repression” of Christianity pales in comparison to the cannibalism and the gang-rapes of nuns that would befall Syrian Christians should Karl Rove’s al-Qaeda allies seize power.
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from pandering to liberals: Falls to 3rd in Colorado
- Heartache: Ted Cruz to honor communist terrorist Nelson Mandela
- Bwahahaha: Guy everyone hates gives Rand Paul political advice
- LOL WUT? Rand Paul claims “freedom zones” don’t pick winners and losers
- South Carolina Sheriff Rick Clark refuses to lower flag in honor of terrorist Nelson Mandela