A constituent accused John McCain of “treason” at a town hall meeting Friday.
Although McCain refused to address the charge of treason on the grounds that “it would be beneath” him– the relatively muscular gentleman, speaking for the overwhelming majority of patriotic Americans, was allowed his say…
I would have you all arrested and tried for treason.
Earlier, McCain disingenuously threatened impeachment proceedings should Obama put Americans troops on the ground in Syria…
- Glenn Beck accurately describes Mitch McConnell as “the biggest two-faced liar I’ve ever seen”
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama
- Mark Levin sucks up to Marxist collaborator Paul Ryan: “He’s a VERY nice guy!”