Pat Buchanan can’t say with certainty that what has unfolded in Syria is a “false flag” concocted by powerful interests to drag the United States into war. But he has his suspicions.
After all, why would the Assad regime launch chemical weapons against rebel forces when A) they’re winning and B) doing so only risks incurring the wrath of the United States?
I would not understand or comprehend that Bashar al-Assad– now matter how bad a man he may be– would be so stupid as to order a chemical weapons attack on civilians in his own country, when the immediate consequences of which might be that he would be at war with the United States.
Pat Buchahan called it back in June: “This has Tonkin Gulf written all over it”…
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!
- Gestapo officer Mike Rogers is worried the Obamacare website doesn’t adequately protect users’ private data
- Alex Jones accurately claims: “The theory of evolution is a fraud”