So much so, that he is now
pandering to constituents calling for a Constitutional Convention (which isn’t exactly what Levin is proposing)…
U.S. Sen. Tom Coburn urged Oklahomans on Wednesday to join the movement for a national constitutional convention to cut down an oversized federal government and counter what he repeatedly referred to as a “lawless” Obama administration.
“I used to have a great fear of constitutional conventions,” Coburn told about 300 people at the Muskogee Convention Center. “I have a great fear now of not having one.”
Coburn’s announcement that he had read what amounts to the national convention movement manifesto, Mark Levin’s “Liberty Amendments,” drew the loudest applause and reaction of the hour-long town hall meeting.
In 2010, Mark Levin justifiably took Tom Coburn to task for aiding and abetting Obama and Nancy Pelosi…
Who the hell do you think you are!?
You sound like a jerk!
- Peter King trolls Rand Paul: “Should be ashamed of himself, an absolute disgrace”
- 5 Tips That Will Reduce Your Chance of Getting Raped by 99%
- Rand “Gerald McPaulney” Paul sucks up to Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer
- Mark Levin: Paul Ryan cut benefits for disabled vets, NOT Democrats
- Michael Savage mocks Jesus nativity story: “You cannot believe in virgin birth!”