On the maximum sleep number setting called Your World with Neil Cavuto this afternoon– Ron Paul responded to police statist Chris Christie’s remarks urging Republicans to lie to voters in order to get elected…
In other words: Say anything, do anything, to get elected…deceive the people in order to get elected.
The American people are waking up and I think they’re getting sick and tired of it.
In February, Chris Christie confessed that he and liberal psychopath Andrew Cuomo “share a lot of the same values”…
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!
- Gestapo officer Mike Rogers is worried the Obamacare website doesn’t adequately protect users’ private data
- Alex Jones accurately claims: “The theory of evolution is a fraud”