John Howard, who I am sorry to say will lose to Uriah Hall this Saturday– used to spar with “cocky” amateur boxer-turned-Jihadist Tamerlan Tsarnaev…
Four years ago in Allston’s Wai Kru gym, John Howard was sparring with a young boxer who was looking to refine his skills for the Golden Gloves tournament. The young fighter went hard, trying to make a statement against the UFC veteran.
He paid the price and got dropped, suffering a broken nose for his trouble. Howard was remorseful at first. No fighter is ever looking to hurt any of his training partners. In April, the Dorchester native felt regret in a different way when he learned that said sparring partner was one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects. The fighter whose nose he’d broken was Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who was ultimately killed in a gunfight with police four days after the bombings.
“At the time I did (feel bad). Now, thinking back, I don’t regret it,” Howard said of the sparring session injury. “The only thing I wish I did different is finish him with my hands and hung him in my basement.”
To add insult to injury, Tamerlan was able to use his boxing skills to seduce promiscuous, American women…
- Andrew Napolitano accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “absolute fraud”
- Glenn Beck accurately describes Mitch McConnell as “the biggest two-faced liar I’ve ever seen”
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama