Michelle Malkin had choice words for Marco Rubio, whose support among Tea Party conservatives continues to evaporate as he becomes increasingly unhinged in the face of conservative opposition to Incomprehensible Amnesty Deform…
He’s dug himself into a hole and he can’t get himself out so he has resorted to rather desperate, silly, and may I add, craven rationales for sticking to his disaster.
Marco Rubio’s higher ambitions have clouded his brain.
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama
- Mark Levin sucks up to Marxist collaborator Paul Ryan: “He’s a VERY nice guy!”
- Rand Paul accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “wimpy”
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event