“I’m still waiting to see what the line-up will be…but Senator Mark Begich has got to be replaced!”
Sean Hannity Show July 9.
Given the Murkowski family’s vice grip over Alaska’s corrupt, bribe-to-play, political machine– deposing the vile, evil witch Lisa Murkowski would be a heavy lift.
But MP accurately predicts that Sarah Palin could beat Mark Begich without breaking a sweat…
Mark Begich…was at 49/39 in February and now he’s at 41/37. His popularity has declined with Democrats (from 76/17 to 59/24) and with independents (from 54/32 to 43/35), and there has been no corresponding improvement with Republicans. He had a 24% approval rating with them two months ago and he has a 24% approval rating with them now.
- Andrew Napolitano accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “absolute fraud”
- Glenn Beck accurately describes Mitch McConnell as “the biggest two-faced liar I’ve ever seen”
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama