Even as their streets overflow with hooligans, rapists, and radical Islamic Imams– David Cameron’s jackbooted thugs scramble to subdue the imminent threat that is Tony Miano, an old, out-of-shape, harmless Christian preacher…
“‘Homophobic’ would imply I am somehow afraid of homosexuals– I love homosexuals…”
Mr Miano, who served as a Deputy Sherriff in Los Angeles County, said his experience suggested that the term “thought police” had become a reality in the UK.
He said he was amazed that it was now possible “in the country that produced the Magna Carta” for people to be arrested for what they say.
Mr Miano, who was provided with a solicitor by the Christian Legal Centre, was arrested under the controversial clause of the Public Order Act which bans “insulting” words or behaviour.
Note how quickly these brown shirts responded to this imminent threat– when compared to their response to terrorists literally cutting off a soldier’s head in the middle of the street…
Miano’s website: http://tmiano.com/
- Andrew Napolitano accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “absolute fraud”
- Glenn Beck accurately describes Mitch McConnell as “the biggest two-faced liar I’ve ever seen”
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama