“You’re not gonna go to South Carolina and talk about waste in the military are ya?”
“Doesn’t mean I’m against national defense. National defense is the most important thing we spend money on.
It should be a priority. It doesn’t mean a blank check! I think we should audit the Pentagon.
The Pentagon says they’re too big to be audited. That’s an insult to every taxpayer in the country.
West Columbia, SC. June 28.
He went there. #BALLS
- Heartache: Ted Cruz to honor communist terrorist Nelson Mandela
- Bwahahaha: Guy everyone hates gives Rand Paul political advice
- LOL WUT? Rand Paul claims “freedom zones” don’t pick winners and losers
- South Carolina Sheriff Rick Clark refuses to lower flag in honor of terrorist Nelson Mandela
- Paul Ryan conspiring with Patty Murray to end the sequester