* Votes are irreversable and legally binding.
“I oppose mandatory composting…”
O’Reilly Factor June 27.
In lieu of five or more paragraphs of “criticism” in a weak, transparent attempt to justify “fair use”– allow me instead to present this Alison Brie animated GIF…
- Andrew Napolitano accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “absolute fraud”
- Glenn Beck accurately describes Mitch McConnell as “the biggest two-faced liar I’ve ever seen”
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama