Let me get this straight…
- Person A: Violates the Constitution
- Person B: Tells everybody that Person A violated the Constitution
But Person B is the “traitor”?
“That’s what’s backwards about this”– so sayeth Sarah Palin…
Cashin’ In June 22.
The “punk hacker” referenced above: David C Kernell…
A man who broke into Sarah Palin’s e-mail has been imprisoned – despite being told he might be spared jail.
David Kernell, 23, was found guilty last year of illegally accessing Mrs Palin’s e-mail during the 2008 presidential campaign.
At the time, a judge suggested he should serve his year-long sentence in a halfway house.
- 5 Tips That Will Reduce Your Chance of Getting Raped by 99%
- Rand “Gerald McPaulney” Paul sucks up to Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer
- Mark Levin: Paul Ryan cut benefits for disabled vets, NOT Democrats
- Michael Savage mocks Jesus nativity story: “You cannot believe in virgin birth!”
- Glenn Beck convinces Sean Hannity the Patriot Act was a mistake