Rand Paul volunteers at the Plymouth Community Center food pantry in Louisville’s heavily Democratic West End…
I’m not here asking for anybody’s vote, but I want them to know that I am a senator for the whole state, whether people supported me or not, whether they are going to vote for me or not. I want people to know that I do care about all the communities of Louisville and all of Kentucky.
In all objectivity? The last, best hope for mankind.
- Sean Hannity pretends: “I couldn’t be happier” about being replaced by Michael Savage
- Would smash: The Hill’s Elise Viebeck
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!