“I really don’t think we’ve caught anybody through any of this (NSA spying)…”
Behold: How the preposterous claim came about– based on MP’s intimate knowledge of bungling, bureaucratic buffoonery…
- Snowden leaks.
- Obama embarrassed.
- Obama high-level staffers (Denis McDonough, Valerie Jarrett, etc.) yell at NSA lifetime bureaucrats
- Lindsey Graham and Mike Rogers’ Chiefs of Staff also yell at NSA lifetime bureaucrats
- NSA lifetime bureaucrats yell at NSA mid-level staffers
- NSA mid-level staffers get the distinct impression that they better find some justification for NSA spying, and fast
- NSA mid-level staffers yell at discouraged analysts with no-morale
- Discouraged analysts with no-morale shoddily stretch the truth because no one can verify anything anyway
- NSA lifetime bureaucrats relieved to finally get WH and Congress off their backs
- Unverifiable propaganda disseminated to liberal media allies and neocon outlets.
- Andrew Napolitano accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “absolute fraud”
- Glenn Beck accurately describes Mitch McConnell as “the biggest two-faced liar I’ve ever seen”
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama