Behold: PBS’ idea of a substantive debate between a conservative and a liberal…
PBS News Hour June 21.
- to be worthy of
- to be worthy, fit, or suitable for some reward or requital
More innovate, conservative ideas from David Brooks: In order to reduce gun violence, Americans should report neighbors they suspect have “homicidal urges” to the government…
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!
- Gestapo officer Mike Rogers is worried the Obamacare website doesn’t adequately protect users’ private data
- Alex Jones accurately claims: “The theory of evolution is a fraud”