First, he promoted liberal, Keynesian economic polices.
Then he vigorously supported TARP.
Then he came out in favor of amnesty.
Then he opposed the infinitesimally small 2% sequester cuts.
Then he said the United States wasn’t in a debt “crisis“.
Then he began coordinating with La Raza operative Luis Gutierrez.
Then he proudly proclaimed that his budget made NO cuts.
Then he came out in favor of gay adoption.
And now this…
In the future, we’re going to have labor shortages. We’ve got 10,000 people retiring each and every day in America– when the baby boomers retire. We are not like Europe, we are not like Japan in that our birth rates are really low, but they’re not high enough.
Laura Ingraham Show June 19.
You know, we could just stop paying for Sandra Fluke’s birth control.
- Michael Savage mocks Jesus nativity story: “You cannot believe in virgin birth!”
- Glenn Beck convinces Sean Hannity the Patriot Act was a mistake
- La Raza operative Marco Rubio signs up for Obamacare, accepts $10,000 subsidy
- Numerology analysis: Rand Paul
- Rush Limbaugh attributes George W. Bush’s “deer in the headlights” look to his paralyzing respect for the presidency