LTC Allen West told WMAL that a primary challenge against a sitting senator would be “a heavy lift”– he isn’t ruling it out…
“If I see people that are not taking our country down the right path– if I see people that not standing up for the right type of principles…I have a lot of concerns about this immigration bill…”
Translation: If Rubio is polling underwater in 2015, West will consider it. Barring that unlikely possibility, West will continue refilling the coffers as a pundit.
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event
- Obama shakes hands with fellow communist Raul Castro
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in Colorado
- Heartache: Ted Cruz to honor communist terrorist Nelson Mandela