“After eight years of President Obama’s economic policies, and quite frankly foreign policy, people are going to be looking around,” he said. “But if we don’t pass immigration reform, if we don’t get it off the table in a reasonable, practical way, it doesn’t matter who you run in 2016. We’re in a demographic death spiral as a party and the only way we can get back in good graces with the Hispanic community in my view is pass comprehensive immigration reform.”
But then Rush Limbaugh was like: If we need to pass amnesty to win Hispanics– then why not gay marriage to win gays, affirmative action to win African-Americans, etc.?
“It is very difficult to out-liberal a liberal…”
Rush Limbaugh Show June 18.
* The following clip has been edited for time as per MP’s loose journalistic standards.
- Mark Levin sucks up to Marxist collaborator Paul Ryan: “He’s a VERY nice guy!”
- Rand Paul accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “wimpy”
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event
- Obama shakes hands with fellow communist Raul Castro