“Americans need to decide: Are you willing to give the data on all of your phone calls– every day, all the time– because of your fear of terrorism?”
Situation Room June 18.
Friendly reminder: Americans are more likely to be shot by police than killed by terrorists.
Who should be fired first: James Clapper? Or the affirmative action beneficiary who approved this Children of the Corn design…
- Emily O’Neill threatens Katie Pavlich’s reign as Hottest Conservative Woman on Earth
- Andrew Napolitano accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “absolute fraud”
- Glenn Beck accurately describes Mitch McConnell as “the biggest two-faced liar I’ve ever seen”
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina