Robinson: Iraq. Was it a mistake to go in in the first place?
Robinson: It was in the first place?
But wait! There’s more!
Even Afghanistan now– the mission has been lost.
Firebombing should be the standard for all future conflicts.
If the American people are unwilling to firebomb entire cities to achieve victory– then clearly, the case has not been made that there is a vital national security interest at stake.
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event
- Obama shakes hands with fellow communist Raul Castro
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in Colorado
- Heartache: Ted Cruz to honor communist terrorist Nelson Mandela