To Chris Matthews’ chagrin, James Carville had some kind words for Ted Cruz and Rand Paul…
“Ted Cruz is a really talented, sharp guy– or Rand Paul, whose very talented and can raise a lot of money…it does scare these other Republicans but I don’t think there’s much they can do about it…”
Hardball June 12.
* The following clip has been edited for time as per MP’s loose journalistic standards.
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama
- Mark Levin sucks up to Marxist collaborator Paul Ryan: “He’s a VERY nice guy!”
- Rand Paul accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “wimpy”
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event