Chris Matthews and a panel of liberal psychopaths mock concerns about the harmless, lovable little fuzzball that is the ever-growing and intrusive federal leviathan…
“Does Ron Paul still have his marbles? I’m serious!”
Hardball June 12.
* The following clip has been edited for time as per MP’s loose journalistic standards.
Flashback: Chris Matthews isn’t interested in Benghazi because, after all, “no harm, no foul”
- Gestapo officer Mike Rogers is worried the Obamacare website doesn’t adequately protect users’ private data
- Obama SS officers Mike Rogers and Dianne Feinstein claim America is in more danger today than during 9/11
- Rand Paul and Ted Cruz are wrong to support Kirsten Gillibrand’s military sexual assault bill
- Sean Hannity pretends: “I couldn’t be happier” about being replaced by Michael Savage
- Would smash: The Hill’s Elise Viebeck
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!