Unsubstantiated gossip…mmm, mmm mmm!
Author Ed Klein tells Sean Hannity that David Axelrod brokered a deal between Obama and the Clintons in which Obama agreed to A) endorse Hillary for 2016 and B) back her choice for DNC Chair, in exchange for the Clintons’ support in 2012. Since his reelection, however, Obama has waffled on the former and outright reneged on the latter (Obama backed Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ reelection).
The Clintons were understandably outraged, which led to an epically™ awkward dinner.
And most importantly: Yes, Oprah is still mad at Obama…
Sean Hannity June 3.
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from pandering to liberals: Falls to 3rd in Colorado
- Heartache: Ted Cruz to honor communist terrorist Nelson Mandela
- Bwahahaha: Guy everyone hates gives Rand Paul political advice
- LOL WUT? Rand Paul claims “freedom zones” don’t pick winners and losers
- South Carolina Sheriff Rick Clark refuses to lower flag in honor of terrorist Nelson Mandela