On Friday, Sean Hannity lashed out at the “incestuous” relationship between the Washington elite, the GOP establishment, and the mainstream media…
This incestuous, sick, twisted relationship between the media and the Washington culture.
There are some people– Republicans– that I may soon have to point out that are out there way too late at night, drinking too much booze, hanging out with women they ought not be hangin’ out with.
Sean Hannity Show May 10.
I’m gonna go ahead and make some irresponsible, but probably accurate guesses: Jeff The Flake, John Boehner, and Kevin McCarthey (for sure).
I heard you’re a good golfer!?
- Glenn Beck convinces Sean Hannity the Patriot Act was a mistake
- La Raza operative Marco Rubio signs up for Obamacare, accepts $10,000 subsidy
- Numerological analysis predicts: Rand Paul will become President
- Rush Limbaugh attributes George W. Bush’s “deer in the headlights” look to his paralyzing respect for the presidency
- Mark Levin: “Republicans are NOT going to repeal Obamacare…even if they control everything”