“How do you know who sold a gun when– if you don’t have a registry?”
Kentucky Tonight May 6.
When Pat Toomey claims that his legislation explicitly prohibits the creation of a federal gun registry– he is either being imbecilic or purposely deceitful (hint: it’s both).
1. “Universal” background checks would be impossible to implement without a registry.
2. Manchin-Toomey could be amended the second after it was passed. No bill can forbid Congress from amending it– not even the Bill of Rights or the Constitution itself is shielded from Congressional action.
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama
- Mark Levin sucks up to Marxist collaborator Paul Ryan: “He’s a VERY nice guy!”
- Rand Paul accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “wimpy”
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event