The sheer speed at which Bill O’Reilly writes hundred-page book after hundred-page book– while hosting the top-rated program in all of cable news is almost inhuman. Why, if I didn’t know Bill O’Reilly better– I might suspect that his book-writing prowess is a cynical money-making operation in which O’Reilly releases ghostwritten works under his name to scheme “the folks” out of their hard-earned money.
Mark Levin has no trouble making that implication…
“I don’t know where the man finds the time to hire these ghostwriters…”
Mark Levin Show May 6.
Last week: Bob Beckel mocks O’Reilly for claiming Killing Jesus contains new information about Jesus Christ…
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event
- Obama shakes hands with fellow communist Raul Castro
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in Colorado
- Heartache: Ted Cruz to honor communist terrorist Nelson Mandela