Imagine you’re a refugee from war-torn Mozambique– your youngest brother has been drafted as a child soldier while the rest of your family has been massacred– watching the following from the relative comfort of a Red Cross hospital tent as you recover from your clitorectomy…
“She was extremely heavy, I was not…”
Morning Joe May 6.
To quote C.S. Lewis…
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event
- Obama shakes hands with fellow communist Raul Castro
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in Colorado
- Heartache: Ted Cruz to honor communist terrorist Nelson Mandela