Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin have gone out of their way to shield Marco Rubio from criticism on immigration– in Mark Levin’s case, verbally prostrating himself before Marco Rubio to the point of nearly losing all credibility– but GOP consultant Frank Luntz doesn’t feel they’re going far enough.
Luntz told students at the University of Pennsylvania that talk radio, specifically Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin, are “problematic”…
“(Marco Rubio) is trying to find a legitimate, long-term effective solution to immigration that isn’t the traditional Republican approach, and talk radio is killing him…”
University of Pennsylvania, April 22.
And they get great ratings, and they drive the message, and it’s really problematic. And this is not on the Democratic side. It’s only on the Republican side…[inaudible]. [Democrats have] got every other source of news on their side. And so that is a lot of what’s driving it. If you take—Marco Rubio’s getting his ass kicked. Who’s my Rubio fan here? We talked about it. He’s getting destroyed! By Mark Levin, by Rush Limbaugh, and a few others. He’s trying to find a legitimate, long-term effective solution to immigration that isn’t the traditional Republican approach, and talk radio is killing him. That’s what’s causing this thing underneath. And too many politicians in Washington are playing coy.
- Heartache: Ted Cruz to honor communist terrorist Nelson Mandela
- Bwahahaha: Guy everyone hates gives Rand Paul political advice
- LOL WUT? Rand Paul claims “freedom zones” don’t pick winners and losers
- South Carolina Sheriff Rick Clark refuses to lower flag in honor of terrorist Nelson Mandela
- Paul Ryan conspiring with Patty Murray to end the sequester