On Thursday, Mark Levin responded to criticism of his “interview” with Marco Rubio. I put “interview” in quotes because it wasn’t so much an interview as it was a post-coital embrace…
“If I have disagreements with a Marco Rubio or somebody else– I’m not gonna start brutally attacking them!”
Mark Levin Show April 18.
What Rubio Press Secretary Mark Levin doesn’t understand is that the moment Incomprehensible Amnesty Deform becomes law, it’s game over. Conservatives will have no choice but to embrace the liberal policies that appeal to the 11-40 million new Democrats that Marco Rubio will have created.
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama
- Mark Levin sucks up to Marxist collaborator Paul Ryan: “He’s a VERY nice guy!”
- Rand Paul accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “wimpy”
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event