“This kind of pathetic attempt…as if they’re going respect you if you just embrace the views of some 26-year-old who doesn’t know anything…”
I concur, insofar as, young people are really dumb. Imagine a world wherein young people taught adults how to drive, or cross the street, or tie their shoes.
Even though old people look disgusting? Informed experience should not be so easily discounted, nor should thousands of years of near-uniform cross-cultural tradition, only to appease the desires of those whose opinions have not yet fully formed.
- Would smash: The Hill’s Elise Viebeck
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!
- Gestapo officer Mike Rogers is worried the Obamacare website doesn’t adequately protect users’ private data