Marco Rubio has spent the last 3 years throwing the Tea Party under the bus, in preparation for a failed presidential campaign…
- 2010: Marco Rubio refuses to share a stage with Sarah Palin
- 2010: Marco Rubio denies being a Tea Party candidate
- 2011: Marco Rubio refuses to join the Tea Party caucus (Mike Lee joined)
- 2013: Marco Rubio embraces Karl Rove and his anti-Tea Party PAC
Aside from your humble author-slash-political Yoda, few have had the cojones to call out the GOP’s golden boy. But Michelle Malkin has finally had enough of Marco Rubio’s crap…
“Why don’t you shut up about illegal amnesty, and make sure that the border is secure?”
Fox & Friends March 28.
Thank you, Michelle!
Mildly related flashback: Alex Jones screams at Michelle Malkin…
A public tantrum by a large, hysterical child/man towards a petite, dignified journalist. Malkin, trying to do her job as a reporter, displayed extraordinary calm and courage.
Read more about the confrontation HERE.
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama
- Mark Levin sucks up to Marxist collaborator Paul Ryan: “He’s a VERY nice guy!”
- Rand Paul accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “wimpy”
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event