In speech Monday at the University of Louisville, Marco Rubio confirmed what many have long suspected: He is a neocon stooge…
Rubio made the case for American military might around the world, vowing that the U.S cannot “retreat” from international conflicts, must encourage democracy and continue spending money overseas aimed at bolstering the country’s image.
Rubio’s remarks come just as Paul has been trying to clamp down on federal dollars spent on foreign aid and as the Kentucky freshman has been pushing for a “less aggressive” American role in the world — as the two prospective 2016 rivals continue to lay out competing visions of the GOP’s future.
Rubio added: “The alternative to U.S. [engagement] on the global stage is chaos.”
1. It’s good to know that Marco Rubio does believe in redistribution of wealth (just not to Americans).
2. I would argue that under George W. Bush and Obama, the United States has been pretty f-ing “engaged”– and what do we have to show for it?
3. Were George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and George W. Bush circa 2000– who all promoted a humble foreign policy and sought to avoid foreign entanglements– “isolationists”?
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!
- Gestapo officer Mike Rogers is worried the Obamacare website doesn’t adequately protect users’ private data
- Alex Jones accurately claims: “The theory of evolution is a fraud”