“(Stu Stevens) had as much business running a campaign as I did sprouting wings and flying to the moon…it was like putting a lieutenant in charge of Normandy…”
CPAC. Thursday, March 14.
In case any small, naive part of you still believes that Mitt Romney is a “great manager”, I present to you…
Exhibit B: Mitt Romney paid his incompetent staffers 2x as much as Obama’s talented thugs…
The Obama campaign had 901 people on its payroll last month, and paid them a median salary of $3,074 a month, or $36,886 a year.
The Romney campaign, in contrast, had 403 people on its payroll, and paid them a median salary of $6,437 in August, which would mean $77,250 a year.
Exhibit C: Even after 2 years of bias, misinformation, and outright lies– Mitt Romney’s Chief Strategist Stu Stevens still denies that the media was in the tank for Obama…
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event
- Obama shakes hands with fellow communist Raul Castro
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in Colorado
- Heartache: Ted Cruz to honor communist terrorist Nelson Mandela