You may recall that in 2011, Tucker Carlson’s Daily Caller published what can loosely be referred to as an “article”, made up almost entirely of crude, sexually offensive quotes about Sarah Palin. This led to an epic shout fest on Fox News, during which Greta Van Susteren accurately referred to Carlson as a “purveyor of smut”.
Since then, Tucker Carlson has regularly made comments praising Karl Rove while trashing Sarah Palin and the Tea Party.
It continued Monday…
“You split before your term was even up! What’s the explanation for that? It was hard being governor? I mean, are you joking!?”
Mornings on the Mall March 18.
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!
- Gestapo officer Mike Rogers is worried the Obamacare website doesn’t adequately protect users’ private data
- Alex Jones accurately claims: “The theory of evolution is a fraud”