On Thursday, Rand Paul didn’t declare his candidacy for POTUS. But he did declare his intention to eventually declare his candidacy.
In a bold, substantive speech, Rand Paul called for a Flat Tax and eliminating the Department of Indoctrination…
And it only got better…
We need to jealously guard our liberties.
Ask the Facebook generation, whether we should put a kid in jail for the non-violent crime for drug use, and you’ll hear a resounding ‘no’.
There is nothing conservative about bailing out Wall Street.
The only stimulus proven to work is leaving more money in the hands of those who earned it…
I’m just like…
Meanwhile, La Raza operative Marco Rubio told more water jokes. To paraphrase the junior senator…
The mainstream media is picking on meeeee! I mean, all I did was drink some water!!!! Wahhhhhh!!! Feel sorry for me while I pass amnesty right under your nose!
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama
- Mark Levin sucks up to Marxist collaborator Paul Ryan: “He’s a VERY nice guy!”
- Rand Paul accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “wimpy”
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event