“Diane Feinstein is working overtime to deny you your Bill of Rights!”
Mark Levin Show March 14.
Because it’s helpful, from time to time, to look through the eyes of a demented liberal: Andrea Mitchell thinks Diane Feinstein wiped the floor with Ted Cruz…
Friendly reminder: “Well-regulated”, in the context of the Second Amendment, in 18th century parlance, meant well-trained. Not onerously regulated…
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Could any liberal, shameless as they are, claim that the founding fathers meant: “An onerously regulated militia…”?
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!
- Gestapo officer Mike Rogers is worried the Obamacare website doesn’t adequately protect users’ private data
- Alex Jones accurately claims: “The theory of evolution is a fraud”