Context: In 2006, candidate Obama called President Bush “unpatriotic” for adding $4 trillion to the debt…
The way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt.
We now have over $9 trillion of debt that we are going to have to pay back — $30,000 for every man, woman and child. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.
Fast forward 7 years: The United States is nearly $17 trillion in debt…
Two months into President Obama’s second term, new numbers show the national debt increased by more than $6 trillion since he took office.
Without fanfare, the Bureau of Public Debt at the Treasury Department quietly posted its daily debt report showing the total public debt of the U.S. government topped $16.687 trillion. (To be exact: $16,687,289,180,215.37)
Not so fast…
O’Reilly Factor March 14.
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from pandering to liberals: Falls to 3rd in Colorado
- Heartache: Ted Cruz to honor communist terrorist Nelson Mandela
- Bwahahaha: Guy everyone hates gives Rand Paul political advice
- LOL WUT? Rand Paul claims “freedom zones” don’t pick winners and losers
- South Carolina Sheriff Rick Clark refuses to lower flag in honor of terrorist Nelson Mandela