Al Cardenas is Chairman of the American Conservative Union (ACU), which runs CPAC.
When he’s not busy allotting Donald Trump twice the speaking time of Rand Paul, he’s giving speeches to en espanol, assuring Spanish-speaking audiences that CPAC will be used to push amnesty.
But other than that, he’s probably pretty conservative, right? Right!? Well…
Cardenas is a lobbyist who endorsed Charlie Crist over Marco Rubio for U.S. Senate in Florida.
At this point, you’re probably like…
But it gets even better…
Here is Al Cardenas assuring with Chris Matthews that Marco Rubio’s amnesty plan is getting tons of support at CPAC: “You’d be amazed…”
Screencapped for posterity…
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama
- Mark Levin sucks up to Marxist collaborator Paul Ryan: “He’s a VERY nice guy!”
- Rand Paul accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “wimpy”
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event