Laurie Dhue was a super hot, but freakishly tall Fox News anchor from 2000-2008.
Here she is filling in for E.D. Donahey (E.D. Hill) on Fox & Friends, circa 2000-ish.
As you can see, she
has had nice legs.
Sadly (I mean for her– obviously, I don’t really care) Roger Ailes never took her seriously as a journalist. Whereas Megyn Kelly contributed to legal segments on Special Report with Brit Hume, Laurie Dhue was relegated to segments about pole-dancing…
So, Geraldo, what brings me to this Manhattan apartment? The stripper pole, of course!
Laurie Dhue left Fox News in 2008…
The anchor and FNC management could not agree on a new contract. A Fox News spokesperson tells TVNewser, “Unfortunately, we were unable to come to terms on a new agreement with Laurie. She has been a valued member of FOX News, and we wish her all the best in her future endeavors.”
In 2011, Laurie Dhue admitted to a 15 year battle with alcoholism…
Laurie Dhue hid a dark secret, one that consumed her life for almost 15 years and one which, she said, turned her into a woman she did not recognise.
‘I would drag myself into work deeply hung over. I thought I had to drink myself into oblivion several times a week.’
You just know that weasel Brian Kilmeade happened to catch her in the midst of one of her binges and got lucky. Argh!!!
The ravages of time and alcohol have not been kind to the 44-year-old Laurie Dhue…
- Michael Savage mocks Jesus nativity story: “You cannot believe in virgin birth!”
- Glenn Beck convinces Sean Hannity the Patriot Act was a mistake
- La Raza operative Marco Rubio signs up for Obamacare, accepts $10,000 subsidy
- Numerology analysis: Rand Paul
- Rush Limbaugh attributes George W. Bush’s “deer in the headlights” look to his paralyzing respect for the presidency