“They will wear a black hat…just like the cigarette industry does, because legal action will continue until they are brought down…”
Morning Joe March 12.
And of course, Piers Morgan has to chime in…
If a Mayor can’t do things to make his city’s populace healthier – what’s the point of his job? Bloomberg’s 100% right on supersized soda.
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) March 11, 2013
To quote C.S. Lewis…
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”
- Peter King trolls Rand Paul: “Should be ashamed of himself, an absolute disgrace”
- 5 Tips That Will Reduce Your Chance of Getting Raped by 99%
- Rand “Gerald McPaulney” Paul sucks up to Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer
- Mark Levin: Paul Ryan cut benefits for disabled vets, NOT Democrats
- Michael Savage mocks Jesus nativity story: “You cannot believe in virgin birth!”