We are living in the end times: Laura Ingraham attacks the WSJ while Juan Williams comes to their defense…
“We do have a Constitution guys! I know the war drums are always beating over at the Wall Street Journal…you want a– we’re in a perpetual state of war!”
Panel Plus March 10.
Context: WSJ neocons trash Rand Paul…
If Mr. Paul wants to be taken seriously he needs to do more than pull political stunts that fire up impressionable libertarian kids in their college dorms. He needs to know what he’s talking about.
I have 2 things to add…
1) I hate the way Kimberley Strassel spells her name. The “e” before the “y” is superfluous. I know it’s not her fault? But it’s still stupid.
2) Laura Ingraham’s pouty face is hot…
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama
- Mark Levin sucks up to Marxist collaborator Paul Ryan: “He’s a VERY nice guy!”
- Rand Paul accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “wimpy”
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event