“Women have long outlived men– but that was before the feminazis!”
Rush Limbaugh Show March 5.
A new study offers more compelling evidence that life expectancy for some U.S. women is actually falling, a disturbing trend that experts can’t explain.
The latest research found that women age 75 and younger are dying at higher rates than previous years in nearly half of the nation’s counties – many of them rural and in the South and West. Curiously, for men, life expectancy has held steady or improved in nearly all counties.
Not to be offensive, but honestly? 75-year-old women? Who really needs ‘em?
- Rush Limbaugh: “Is Santa Claus straight?”, “Santa Claus may be transgendered”
- Emily O’Neill threatens Katie Pavlich’s reign as Hottest Conservative Woman on Earth
- Andrew Napolitano accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “absolute fraud”
- Glenn Beck accurately describes Mitch McConnell as “the biggest two-faced liar I’ve ever seen”
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday