Joe Scarborough and Paul Krugman argue about the deficit for an hour even though nobody cares what they think
“We need to run budget deficits…”
Charlie Rose March 4.
Don’t let this rare, momentary lapse into relative sanity fool you, Joe Scarborough is a militant, liberal psychopath…
- Joe Scarborough: Ted Cruz is like a “carnival barker”
- Joe Scarborough trashes Sarah Palin: “We have been clumsy and stupid for too long”
- Joe Scarborough: Gun manufacturers have made “millions of dollars over the slaughter of innocents”
- Joe Scarborough: How can we rig the primaries so we don’t have Herman Cain, Rick Perry, or Sarah Palin?
- Joe Scarborough: “You know who gets it? Joe Biden gets it. Joe Biden gets it!”
- Joe Scarborough: Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck “need to be punched in the face…”
Also, I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that Paul Krugman has a “lair”…
- Moron: Larry Kudlow says amnesty will “replenish” the economy by replacing Americans who gave up looking for work
- Rick Santelli compares Paul Ryan’s fraudulent budget plan to getting shot
- Charles Krauthammer doesn’t care about Cyprus: “I think it’s okay…couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of gangsters”