The United States accepts 1 million legal immigrants as permanent residents per year, that is more than all other nations on Earth combined. And yet, because we don’t accept everyone as conveniently, and as timely as Scott Walker and his illegal immigrant cohorts would like, that means “our system is broken”.
The only reasonable solution, of course, is amnesty for the poorest, most liberal, least religious, and least-educated that Mexico and Latin America has to offer…
What Gov. Walker doesn’t understand is that all of the fiscally conservative, anti-union laws he has fought for will be undone almost immediately by the 30 million new Democrats that Amnesty creates.
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama
- Mark Levin sucks up to Marxist collaborator Paul Ryan: “He’s a VERY nice guy!”
- Rand Paul accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “wimpy”