America spends $11,000 per student. Annually, we spend around $1 trillion.
Asian schools, some of which are literally made out of mud, have produced students that, when placed in American schools, regularly outperform their American counterparts.
They don’t spend billions on education, nor do they have computers in every classroom, nor do they have universal preschools.
Clearly, the problem isn’t spending or the lack of universal preschools.
Simple, right? Including time spent Googling education spending– that took me less than 5 minutes.
Marsha Blackburn, her staff, and her idiot consultants have had days to formulate and memorize a response. This is what she came up with, complete with inappropriate giggling…
On second thought? She might actually benefit from universal preschool.
Conservatives will never win the battle of ideas as long as spokesbimbos like Marsha Blackburn are painting conservatives with her brand of simple-minded idiocy.
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama
- Mark Levin sucks up to Marxist collaborator Paul Ryan: “He’s a VERY nice guy!”
- Rand Paul accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “wimpy”